Files

Action Filename Size Access Description License
Show more files...

Abstract

Excerpts from the report: At present (1974), most nectarines are grown in the dry Central Valley of California under irrigation. Over the 5-year period 1969-73, 98 percent of the U.S. annual production of about 75,000 tons originated in California. The other 2 percent was produced mainly in Pennsylvania, Florida, New Jersey, and Washington, and to a lesser extent in Colorado, Idaho, Oregon, New York, Virginia, Illinois, Michigan, and Ohio. All are important peach producing States. Most nectarines are sold for fresh consumption. If market conditions warrant processing, they may also be canned, dried, or frozen.

Details

Downloads Statistics

from
to
Download Full History